We're here to help you
Our clients are from all walks of life and are in financial difficulty for all sorts of reasons from ill- health or relationship problems to changes in employment or over committing on credit.
We understand that making the decision to ask for help with your financial problems can be difficult. That's why we won't ever judge you or take sides, and why we'll always be there to provide the support that's essential to help you out of problem debt.
Every year we provide much-needed free debt advice to hundreds of thousands of people either over the phone or through our website. We also provide help and support to over 100,000 people who are repaying their debts through one of our free debt management plans.
We believe that debt needn’t be a worry when you have other things going on in your life, such as having:
- Physical/mental illness
- Learning difficulties
- Literacy problems
- Suffered with a severe illness or receiving terminal care
- Suffered a significant personal tragedy or bereavement
- Memory problems/short concentration span
- Communication difficulty due to medication or drugs
- Fear of mental or physical violence from a third party