Legal information about the use of our site
In this section you will find:
- All our legal information
- Our privacy notice
- Our cookie policies
- Our terms and conditions
- Our complaints process
By using this website, you agree to our terms and our privacy notice.
About the charity
Our legal name is 'The Foundation for Credit Counselling (FCC)'. We are a registered charity. We are also a not-for-profit organisation.
We trade as:
- StepChange Debt Charity
- StepChange Debt Charity Scotland
- StepChange Voluntary Arrangements
- StepChange Financial Solutions
StepChange Debt Charity provides:
- Advice about budgeting and managing money
- Debt advice
- Debt repayment plans
Our website aims to provide accurate information and direction.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
All content on this website is protected by copyright. This includes all text, logos and images.
All rights are reserved.
Without prior written consent, no part of the Site may be:
- Translated to another language
- Personal, non commercial use
- Content within our Media Centre
We may record calls and online chats. This is part of our training and to improve the quality of our service.