Benefits of a DPP
- A DPP lets you repay your debts at an affordable rate, while still leaving you enough money for household bills and living costs
- All interest or charges that are being applied to your debts will be frozen at the point when you apply for your DPP
- Your creditors can’t contact you or take any further legal action against you
- If your situation changes you can apply to vary your payment or apply for a payment break, although the term of the break will be added to the DPP
- Once your DPP is complete, your debts will be paid in full
We’ll set up your DPP completely free of charge. Some commercial debt management companies charge for this. Once your DPP is approved, 22% of your payment is taken as fees to cover the running costs. The percentage is set in law, and there are no other hidden charges.