How do I access OnlineDMP?
To access OnlineDMP, simply enter your client reference number and password on the OnlineDMP login screen.
You should’ve received a password from us when your plan was activated. If you don’t have this password to hand, you can request a new one by using the 'forgotten your password' option on the login screen.
What do I need in order to review my plan?
We want to make your plan review as easy as possible. It’s worthwhile getting the following information together beforehand:
- Information on your income and outgoings
- Details of any payments you’ve missed, which could include mortgage payments or household bills
- How long you’ve left to pay on things such as your mortgage, hire purchase loans, benefit overpayments, County Court judgments or charging orders
- Whether each debt is in your name or joint names
- Details of any new debts that aren’t currently on your plan
- Details of any valuable items such as cars, property, savings, premium bonds or jewellery
What happens if I don’t complete a review?
Without a plan review, we’re unable to say whether or not a DMP is still the best option for you. If you don’t complete a plan review now, we’ll eventually have to close your plan. If your plan ends, you may need to deal with your debts alone.
What if I can’t do my review online?
If you can’t review your plan online, call us on 0300 303 5300. One of our advisors will be more than happy to go through your budget and review your plan with you. We’re open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm.