What do I need to review my plan?
Before you start, gather together:
- Information on your income and spending. A recent bank statement can help
- Details of any missed payments like:
- Mortgage payments
- Household bills
- How long you have left to pay on things like:
- Your mortgage
- Hire purchase loans
- Benefit overpayments
- County Court judgments
- Charging orders
- Whether each debt is in your name or joint names
- Details of any new debts not on your plan
- Details of any valuable items such as:
- Premium bonds
Full instructions will appear on screen as you review.
Why do I have to review my plan?
As part of your plan, you agree to:
- Review the plan at least once a year
- Review the plan whenever your situation changes
- We can help you get debt-free sooner if things are better
- We can help you look at other solutions if things are harder
What happens if I do not complete a review?
If we do not review your plan once a year:
- We cannot know that a DMP is still the best option for you
- You may need to deal with your debts alone when the plan ends
- We may cancel your DMP
- We will try to reach you before stopping your DMP
What if I cannot do my review online?
Call us on 0300 303 5300. Our advisors are more than happy to go through your budget and review your plan with you.
We are experiencing high call volumes at the moment. You may wait longer than usual for an advisor.