Free and confidential helpline for:
- Children and young people
- Aged 19 and under
Calls are answered by trained counsellors.
National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC)
The NSPCC is an independent charity. They aim to:
- Protect children
- Prevent abuse
Their helpline is for adults concerned about a child.
For families of children with a life-threatening or terminal illness.
They offer practical and emotional support.
YoungMinds support both children and carers.
For Young People
- SHOUT, a free 24-hour text line service
- Get in touch for help and support
For parents and carers:
- A helpline
- Get in touch if worried about a child's emotional or mental health issues
- Parent's Helpline - 0808 802 5544
- SHOUT (young person crisis messenger) - text YM to 85258
- Visit their website