We’ve helped millions of people over the past 30 years from all walks of life, all dealing with their own situation, no matter how challenging it may be. If you’re in a difficult situation at the moment, or you’ve always had to deal with additional challenges in your life, we can adapt our support to help you.
Dealing with debt is hard. But if you have additional physical, mental or emotional needs, these can make debt even more of a worry.
You may need additional support if:
- If you've recently lost a loved one - it can be difficult to make clear decisions about your money
- You’re living with a mental health condition - it can be difficult to talk with us or your creditors about your money
- You're at risk of harm or abuse - if it's known you're getting debt help
- You’ve got sight impairments - letters with a standard sized wording aren’t easy to read
- You’ve got a terminal illness- you shouldn’t have to focus on dealing with debt
These are just a few examples of issues our clients talk with us about every day. But whatever your situation, we offer a range of ways to help you.
Some ways we can adjust our service to help you
- We offer a full debt advice service online, with webchat to support, if you find it difficult to talk on the phone
- If there’s an organisation that can help you better than we can, we’ll recommend them, and, where possible, we’ll introduce them to you
- We have a specialist team, available to support you if you have additional needs
- We can stop post from coming to your home, if you don’t want to attract attention that you’re getting debt help
- We may be able to send communications to you in different formats, to help you more clearly
If you need help, just ask. We’ll make sure our advice and support is right for you and your individual situation.