What we need from you to complete you DRO application
So that we can complete your DRO application we need four things from you. To make sure we can complete your application as quickly as possible please send these four pieces of information to us in one envelope:
- A reference number or account number for each one of your debts
- Your signed and dated DRO agreement. You can use this form (PDF) whether you live in England, Wales or Northern Ireland
- Proof of your income. Examples of this include:
• your payslips for the last three months
• your most recent benefits award letter
• a recent bank statement.
The amount shown on your proof of income needs to match the amount that’s on your budget. If it doesn’t make sure you include a note to tell us why
- This completed DRO checklist (PDF) that was included in the pack we sent you.
You need to send us this information because a DRO is a legal process and we can only complete your application once we have these.
You can post your documents to:
5th Floor, York House, 38 Great Charles Street, Birmingham, B3 3JY
If you post your information to us, make sure you take your envelope to the post office and pay the correct postage.
Once you’ve sent us all the information we need, we’ll complete your DRO application. While we do this, if we told you to open a new basic bank account during your advice session, please open one as soon as possible. It’s also important that you find out if your job, home, or any of your assets may be affected by a DRO.